31 Jan 2020 Challenges of Vendor Onboarding & Registration Survey
Buying goods and services seems easy. But onboarding and registering vendors is not so easy for most organizations, especially those that try to manually complete the process. The drives for increased efficiencies, information security concerns, fraud and ever-increasing penalties are raising the stakes for organizations to get onboarding “right.” Collecting documents and data from vendors, verifying key details, vetting vendors and entering data into purchasing and accounting systems doesn’t have to be so hard.
Uncovering the challenges that organizations face when onboarding and registering vendors was the focus of this survey.
What you will learn:
- The top challenges organizations face when onboarding and registering vendors
- How organizations currently manage their onboarding and registration process
- Which departments are responsible for the vendor onboarding and registration process
- Why organizations want to improve their vendor onboarding and registration process and what they plan to do
- The benefits organizations have achieved by automating the vendor onboarding process