Accounts Payable Customer Service and Vendor Relations in the Age of Self-Service
The digital age, epitomized by the Internet and mobile culture, has driven customer service to a preeminent position. That the digital age has changed customer experiences and expectations is axiomatic. And expectations continue to trend upwards. The common expectation is that information needed to resolve a problem should be immediately available, given availability of computer systems and information resources (“Let me Google that for you…”).
The speed of 21st century life brought about by constant technological evolution has raised expectations of instant gratification to new heights. This information-packed report will address what accounts payable departments can do to service their customers in the age of the Internet and self-service expectations.
Key Things You Will Take Away from This Report:
- Discover how poor customer service can damage vendor relationships
- Review what customer service looks like in accounts payable
- Recognize how the digital age has changed customer expectations
- Learn from Amazon’s customer service strategies
- Find out how vendor self-service portals fit in an AP customer service strategy